Xtreme Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Social Networking Website

3 posters

Go down

Best Social Networking Website

The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_lcap67%The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_lcap0%The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_lcap33%The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_lcap0%The Best Social Networking Website I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Best Social Networking Website Empty The Best Social Networking Website

Post by Mustafa Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello !,
Now a days, as you know, hundreds of people have opened different commericial and non-commercial websites, in which there are many social networking sites.Facebook is the most famous in them.But however, not all the people like Facebook.There are a huge amount of websites included in that.
The thing I prefer is not opening many websites but making one and making it the NO.1.People think that they can easily increase their web traffic and be no.1.But maintaining website is not an easy work.Even Mark Zuckerburg is having problems regarding facebook in this past 6 months.Orkut, a 2nd most active social networking web, common in America,Pakistan,India and Brazil etc. is also leading the web.But as you know that many rules are broken on every big website.Facebook,Orkut,Myspace,Bebo,Digg,Ning,Mig33,Netlog,Xinga,Friendster are the leading social websites yet.
But ofcourse,you may spend your time only on few websites.
And here, you have to vote for the website, which is currently leading in web policies,features etc.So vote for yours!

Mustafa
Mustafa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 284
Moods : The Best Social Networking Website 92bd96e3
Pets & Stuff : No Pets & Stuff bought by this member right now!

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

The Best Social Networking Website Empty Re: The Best Social Networking Website

Post by Mystical Bubble Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Facebook...I guess thats the best one...since its so popular

Mystical Bubble

Number of posts : 394
Moods : The Best Social Networking Website A03c757a
Pets & Stuff : The Best Social Networking Website 0889f43bThe Best Social Networking Website Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by gatekeeper Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Ive only tried myspace, netlog & ning, but i couldnt be bothered to keep them updated so i just left them..
so... hmmmm!! which one to vote for.......
ok... i'l go with........... myspace. Thinking
gatekeeper
gatekeeper

Number of posts : 171
Pets & Stuff : The Best Social Networking Website 1f467d9c

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustafa Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Hmm..nice..
Does it has only the forum???or its like facebook??Never tried it...
Mustafa
Mustafa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Number of posts : 284
Moods : The Best Social Networking Website 92bd96e3
Pets & Stuff : No Pets & Stuff bought by this member right now!

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum